Good evening FWD readers, welcome to your weekly roundup of the latest and greatest from the digital world.
- Marmite takes to hypnosis to convert haters into lovers #MarmiteMindControl
- ITV has created a series of Choose Your Own Adventure-style ads for I’m a Celebrity… Get Me out of Here! that allows users to interact using the show’s app and let them to decide the fate of presenters Ant & Dec
- LEGO has launched a mini-series on YouTube with musicians and sport stars showcasing how building with LEGO helped them in their road to success
- Visa etc drop out of Facebook’s Libra but don’t write off joining up again in the future
- It’s illegal to block site scraping (with LinkedIn as the test case) so expect better recruitment apps, tools and richer social listening
- Have a read with the inside scoop about the Army’s award winning ‘Belonging’ recruitment campaign