Welcome to the first FWD of 2020. This week we have covered all of the updates from CES, news of an acquisition in the world of video and insight about how brands are using Tik Tok.
- Tremor has bought Unruly from News Corp for a significantly lower price than they paid for it but with a commitment of future profits
- YouTube disables personalized ads and comments on children’s videos to conform with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
- Snapchat has launched personalised cartoons on Bitmoji TV
- Instagram launches Layout for Stories
- In the US, Walmart has launched its own programmatic ads platform